Wednesday 6 June 2007

phew.

Hee. This is harder work than I expected!
So, it's backwards*, and poorly indexed, and there's some stuff I wanted to comment on. This will all be fixed...later. Right now I'm going to kick back and watch an appropriately vintage edition of Top Of The Pops.

Aw, boo. Peter Powell got a haircut! He was significantly cuter in the late-70s ones I've been watching. It must be great to be him tho. Don't you think? Everything is super! and fantastic! and yeah! and great! I swear, the dude's neural web is made of candyfloss. But anyway.

Coming soon: An awesome Bunty picture library story about a girl and her ostrich, and a copy of Smash Hits from March '82. Although first I've got to clean up the scans a bit, and figure out how the heck to organise this blog. Watch this space...

*EDIT: Fixed! I messed around with the timestamps. Which felt rather dishonest, but it seems to have done the job.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.